Everything Graham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Graham

https://grahambunnfansite.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bachelor 14 Media

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BunnIsFunn
EG New Yorker
BunnIsFunn

Number of posts : 254
Humor : I am a rhyming machine
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 am

'The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love' gets premiere date

Quote :
by Leah Greenblatt
Categories: News, Television

Commercial pilot Jake Pavelka, who failed to win Jillian Harris’ heart earlier this year on The Bachelorette, will become Top Gun this winter, with 25 women vying for his attentions on the January 4 season premiere of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.
This will be the 14th edition of ABC’s romance reality series, and its first to be shown in ABC’s selected HDTV format, 720 Progressive.
Back to top Go down
BunnIsFunn
EG New Yorker
BunnIsFunn

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 am

Bachelor 14 Media 400_thebachelor_jpavelka_091104_abc_csjodin

Quote :
Jake Pavelka was announced as the new "Bachelor" on an episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Now ET can confirm the start date for the new season of "The Bachelor."
The 31-year-old commercial pilot will get a second chance at love when the hit romance reality series premieres Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Jake will meet the 25 bachelorettes who hope to win his heart when "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love" is broadcast in high definition for the first time.
The new bachelor knows himself well enough to know that he's not made to live alone. He just needs to find the right woman -- his best friend and soulmate. Searching for a woman who is intelligent, confident, energetic and spontaneous, he admits that he can't wait for fatherhood.
Fans of the series fell in love with Jake on his solo date with Jillian Harris to see Martina McBride, and ever since, millions of women have had their 'Top Gun' fantasies about him. A favorite for his reputation as an honest guy with an open heart -- not to mention his good looks -- viewers were stunned when Jillian rejected Jake right before the hometown dates on last season's "The Bachelorette." But women were drawn to him even more when Jake returned of his own accord in the next episode to protect Jillian from men who were not there for the right reasons. Jake -- who already knew Jillian would not take him back -- freely shared and showed his emotions.
Now it's Jake turn. Tune in on January 4 to meet the women hoping to land this pilot as their own.
Back to top Go down
BunnIsFunn
EG New Yorker
BunnIsFunn

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 am

Big surprise...Jake wanted to become an actor. Rolling Eyes whistle

'Diet Tribe''s Jessie Pavelka & 'The Bachelor''s Jake Pavelka Are Cousins!Bachelor 14 Media Atq5ur

Quote :
They've never met, but "Diet Tribe"'s hunky trainer Jessie Pavelka and Jake Pavelka, the hot new "Bachelor," are distant cousins.

"My dad explained it to me," Jessie tells ET, but also admits he doesn't quite remember how the family tree grows. "My dad met his dad, but I never knew him growing up. I went to college in the same town where he grew up, but I have never spoken to him."

Even so, Jessie says he thinks it is great that Jake is going to be "The Bachelor."

"Hopefully, he does a good job and finds love," says Jessie, who is a newlywed himself. He and Canadian actress Sitara Hewitt, who stars on the CBC TV series, "Little Mosque on the Prairie," tied the knot on Sept. 18.

"We met through a mutual friend," he says. "It is pretty amazing."

Jessie moved to Hollywood with the hope of becoming an actor. His cousin Jake once did the same thing. But for Jessie, his day job, which was training people, turned out to be his ticket to TV.

"It just worked out that 'Diet Tribe' came along and I was able to use that and put the fitness thing on a pedestal, where I could help more than just the people I was training," he says.

On "Diet Tribe," now in its second season, Jessie takes five ladies on a weight-loss journey over a four-month period.

"Each one of them has a story and all of them have a struggle in life," he explains. "We give them all these tools. You know when you figure something out about yourself, it just hits you. We get to see that happen. The most rewarding part of my job is when they realize: I am a totally different person than I used to be."

Up next for Jessie is a role in a Lifetime TV movie, "12 Men of Christmas," which stars Kristin Chenoweth, and a book due to hit newsstands in 2010.

"It is going to be cool because it is real. You will see. It is about how to live a healthy life," he says.

"Diet Tribe" airs Fridays at 8 p.m. on Lifetime TV.The new season of "The Bachelor" will begin in January 2010.
Back to top Go down
Cailg
Cailg

Number of posts : 1226

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Jake on Jimmy Kimmel 1/20/10 Part One

Back to top Go down
Cailg
Cailg

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Jake on Jimmy Kimmel 1/20/10 Part 2

Back to top Go down
Cailg
Cailg

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Source: www.transworldnews.com

Entertainment News

Jake Pavelka on The Bachelor: The Worst is Yet to Come

1/21/2010

Quote :
Bachelor Jake Pavelka says the show’s recent drama is nothing compared to what happens later in the season. Pavelka refused to reveal any details but promised the worst “is yet to come.”

“Horrible. Awful. On a scale of 1 to 10, it nears 10,” he tells ET. “It is juicy now. It is going to get a lot juicier.”

On the second episode of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, contestant Rozlyn Papa was kicked off after having an “inappropriate relationship” with a male producer. On last week’s episode, Jake asked Michelle Kujawa to leave early following an awkward kiss.

Pavelka now says he has no hard feelings toward Rozlyn and Michelle. “If she truly found love, then I’m happy for her,” he says of Rozlyn.

As for Michelle, “Great girl. Maybe a little over emotional,” he adds. “She was there for me, not anybody else. She didn’t care what anybody else though. I respected that…I felt in the end, her emotions maybe got in the way of us developing a relationship.”
Back to top Go down
Cailg
Cailg

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm

'The Bachelor' exec producer on Internet spoilers: 'It's something that kind of bugs us'
Source: EW.com

Quote :
As ABC announced last week, Bachelor producers are busy preparing for the Jason Mesnick-Molly Malaney nuptials on March 8 – the first-ever wedding to come out of the seven-year-old series (Ryan and Trista Sutter met on The Bachelorette). But in some ways, the wedding opens old wounds for producers — specifically how the spoilerific blog realitysteve.com, run by Steve Carbone, accurately revealed last year that Mesnick would first propose to Melissa Rycroft and then dump her for Malaney on a shocking After the Final Rose special. So far this year, Carbone’s blog has already leaked several details about the latest season of The Bachelor starring Jake Pavelka (pictured), including locations of dates, which contestants received “date roses,” and who would be sent home. He’s even posted spoilers about who he claims will be the final two women standing, and who ultimately gets the final rose.

“That’s something that kind of bugs us,” executive producer Mike Fleiss told EW exclusively. “In some ways, it’s just more promotion. We would like to find out [who his source is].” While Fleiss says the show has taken extreme measures in the past to track down leaks — “We spent a lot of money and we hired these guys from the Israeli secret service to shake down people and look at phone records and stuff like that. We ultimately found out who it was. That person no longer works for us.” — he has not gone to such lengths to suss out Carbone’s mole. “We would love to know if anyone knows [who the source is]. I’m offering a $25 reward!” Fleiss’ laissez-faire approach to the leak is due in part to the fact that the realitysteve.com spoilers did not keep fans from tuning in to Jason’s season: The After the Final Rose bombshell scored 17.5 million viewers last March.

As for Carbone, the blogger says he relies on several tipsters who “just fell into my lap.” A former sports talk deejay from L.A. — he’s now living in Texas while working as a national sales rep for home furnishing companies — Carbone says that while he wouldn’t want to read spoilers on his favorite shows like Survivor or American Idol, he likes to “one up” The Bachelor simply because he can. “I don’t go looking for this stuff, it comes to me because I’m willing to throw the show under the bus,” he explains, adding that he’s never received a complaint from ABC or Fleiss. Since his site gets only about 400,000 to 500,000 page views a week, Carbone doesn’t believe it impacts the show negatively. “I spilled everything about this season on Jan. 6, and I don’t think the ratings have suffered. People are still watching because they want to see it play out.”

And (once again), he’s right about The Bachelor: The audience for the Feb. 1 episode grew by 200,000 viewers for a total of 11.7 million, and the show is up 10% in viewers versus the same time last year.
Back to top Go down
findmy012

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 am

thanks for sharing

_________

web site hosting
traffic to site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bachelor 14 Media Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   Bachelor 14 Media Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 14 Media
Page 1 of 1